Cookie Consent

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pity for a Dime

An artificial season covered by suffering
Losing all my reason because there's nothing left to blame
Shadows paint the sidewalk, a living picture in a frame
See the sea of people, all their faces look the same
So I sat down for a while in a state of self-denial forcing a smile

Refrain:  Sell my pity for a dime, just for a dime
               Praying thought to be the easy way
               Signs I'm losing my faith
                Praying thought to be the easy way
                Signs I'm losing my faith
                In a state of self-denial, isn't it wild
                Sell my pity for a dime, just for a dime
               

So I sat down for a while in a state of self denial forcing a smile isn't it wild?
Sellin' my pity for a dime, just for a dime
Sellin' my pity for a dime and a Dollar will take my soul
                                                            Written by Scott Stapp
                                                             Performed by Creed

No comments: